Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fall Transition Formula

Tee: Madewell (here) // Jacket: thrifted // Necklace: Madewell (similar here) // Jeans: Joe's (here) // Purse: Theory (in velvet here) // Sandals: eBay (similar here)

My outfit formula for transitioning to fall. Or any season, let's be real. Tee + Jeans + Topper + Minimal Makeup. Add accessories, et voila! OUTFIT.

Tee. My all-time favorite is the Madewell whisper tee (I'm waiting for this one to go on sale). According to my Shopstyle app, I've worn the white one 110 times. It's got holes in it but I don't care, it's that good. I've heard Old Navy makes good ones too, and the price is certainly nice.



Jeans. The ones I'm wearing are Joe's Jeans and I like them a lot. They're currently too big though so I've been on the lookout for another pair. I keep trying to move away from skinnies but they really are the most convenient with rain and winter boots. Nothing like a good sock seal between you and the cold/wet air! Here's some brands I really like:



If you wear a 30 or 31 waist that first Joe's pair is a killer deal! Marked down from $189. I always feel a little guilty shopping fast fashion but I've loved all my H&M skinnies. I wear them out. They don't have the special details that premium denim has but they're cute and functional. 

Topper. Here's the fun. If you're a secondhand first kind of gal check Etsy. I had to quickly close out the tab after copying the address because I was about to get in trouble haha! If you prefer the less chaotic retail versions scroll below:



I don't know how many of you are in the market for a $19,000+ kimono but I included them because it's fun to drool over. :)

No comments: