Monday, August 14, 2017

Roundup: The End Of Summer

Tank: Madewell (here) // Necklace: Madewell (similar here) // Skirt: vintage (with cute buttons from Anine Bing here) // Purse: Theory (in velvet here) // Shoes: Bass (similar here)

Well, hello! Long time, no blog. As you can see by the title I'm calling it. The end of summer. So let's see what I wore on the rare summer days it wasn't raining, shall we?

Overalls: Levi's (here) // Top: Anthropologie (a summer favorite! here) // Shoes: Miu Miu

Like these adorable overalls. That are already too big for me. That I purchased to replace the other cute Levi's overalls that were too big. Angry face emoji.

Cardigan: Vince (similar here) // Necklace: Madewell (similar here) // Dress: vintage (check Etsy!) // Boots: Xtratuf (here)

The elastic on this dress is shot and the fabric is so degraded that it just permanently smells. It's so amazingly beautiful though that it needed at least one more chance to be worn so beach day it was! A stiff breeze kept the smell away, or at least away from me - I can't speak for the people downwind ;) - and it wasn't a big deal if the bottom got a little dirty from the water and sand. The girls kept asking if I was going to get married. 

 Shirt: Madewell (similar here) // Dress: vintage (check Etsy!) // Sneakers: Target (here)

It's just a vintage dress summer! This dress I've had for years and I realized that I could give it a different look by tying a striped top over it. 

Hat: J.Crew (here) // Necklace: Madewell (similar here) // Dress: vintage

And another one! This one I found recently at a thrift store in Seward along with some beautiful vintage brass candlestick holders. The holders I'll keep but I'll probably be passing along this dress. It barely fits even after a few months of the weight regulation center of my brain being out of whack. The weight may be gone but that ribcage ain't going anywhere. I still had to wear it at least one day right? Even if I was aware of every bit of food I ate? #fashionvictim




Jacket: Zara (here) // Necklace: Madewell (similar here) // Blouse: Madewell (in dress form here) // Jeans: Paige (here) // Shoes: Chanel (similar here)

This is my current go-to. When I don't have the energy or patience to figure anything else out, I just wear a different shirt underneath. 

Hat: Nordstrom // Tee: J.Crew (not the same but kind of need this here) // Bag: thrifted // Pants: Zara (sold out already? similar here) // Shoes: Isabel Marant

So I kind of look like crap here but it's actually a photo of celebration. Things have taken a turn for the better and I'm finally optimistic that it might keep going that way. Fingers crossed.

I hope you're having a fantastic week!

SaveSave

No comments: