Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring VIP

alaska alaskan blogger fashion style
alaska fashion outfits madewell fiesta levis overalls chanel flats
madewell earrings chanel ballet flats outfit fashion

 Blouse: Madewell (here, dress version here) // Overalls: Levi's (here) // Earrings: Madewell (here) // Clutch: vintage (similar here) // Shoes: Chanel (in different color here) // Lipstick: L'Oreal Color Riche in Fairest Nude (here)

I almost didn't post this outfit because I've been wearing this blouse so much lately. Geez, style blogging can get into your brain in weird ways. I mean, I'm pretty sure 99% of the population wears clothing over and over. It's just a comfortable blouse that's on-trend but not trendy. At the end of the post there are more ways I wore it/will wear it, and an additional post here.

And I normally don't tell you what shade of lipstick I'm wearing because A) I'm terrible at any kind of detail shot that shows it and B) I don't think people are interested (lol) and C) I'm not a huge makeup person (skincare though, I could go on for daaaaaays). BUT, I do think there's a lot of people with cool-toned skin that have a hard time finding a nude lipstick that doesn't have any orange in it AND I FOUND IT. It also doesn't make you look dead (like pinky nudes can) so it's a win all over that place! Plus, the price is pretty nice.

So yeah. Are you guys feeling the bell sleeve trend? I can't really (and don't really want to) wear the off shoulder but a flared sleeve fits into a relaxed, casual vibe I can deal with.


Blouse: Madewell (here) // Necklace: Madewell (here) // Jeans: Levi's (here) // Shoes: No. 6 (holy crap here, ooh or here, or more similar here)


And some outfits waiting in my Stylebook app for warmer weather:

Outfit 1
Blouse: Madewell (here) // Pants: J.Crew (paint-splattered chinos here) // Purse: vintage Chanel (here) // Earrings: H&M (here) // Shoes: Prada (summer version here)

Outfit 2
Blouse: Madewell (here) // Shorts: Madewell (here) // Bag: vintage (looks like it's a pain to ship to the USA but major eye candy here) // Shoes: eBay (seriously, if you want leather sandals go here)

No comments: