Friday, April 14, 2017

Carpet Bag And Overalls

fashion outfits jcrew carpet bag
vintage carpet bag outfit ideas jcrew


 Top: J.Crew (here) // Overalls: Levi's (here) // Scarf: thrifted (similar here or I think this would work too) // Shoes: vintage (check Etsy! These for a lucky 7.5 foot!) // Purse: vintage (a little more understated here) // Sunglasses: Madewell (here)

I mentioned this on Instagram but when I went to pay for these flowers the cashier asked if I'd like to put them in my bag. I wondered if he could sense some sort of innate bloggeriness or if it's more common in real life to carry flowers in your purse than I thought. OR, I just thought of another one, what if he's a #bloggerhusband and it's how he thinks every woman carries them around? Anyways, his thoughtfulness allowed me to check another style blogging cliche off the list, all while it totally not being my idea.

P.S. Yep, another day same overalls. For the other looks click here.

No comments: