Sunday, March 12, 2017

Wardrobe Workhorse

Alaska style fashion vintage thrifted carpet bag riding boots

Sunglasses: Madewell (here) // Cardigan: thrifted vintage (similar here, here, or here) // Shirt: Madewell (here) // Bag: thrifted vintage // Jeans: Levi's (here) // Boots: Dries van Noten (similar here) // Earrings: ancient (almost exact here)

Just an easy weekend outfit for running errands. I'm pretty sure I've typed this same thing before but you guys, I can't recommend a big, chunky cardigan enough. I wear it over dresses, over jeans, belted, unbelted, as a sort-of robe over jammies while lounging around the house, as a light coat on cool days. Along with my jeans and vintage thermal it's one of the hardest workers in my wardrobe!

See some of the other ways I've worn it here, here, here, and here.

No comments: