Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mustard and Pink



 Puffer: Topshop (in pink here or green here) // Sweater: Madewell (here) // Bag: Chloe // Earrings: Madewell (here) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar here) // Boots: Lucky Brand (here) // Sunglasses: Madewell (here)

I had been having a terrible day up until taking these photos. Nothing was going right, people were in terrible moods, I was late to something by circumstances completely not in my control. Then one of the spruces I was standing under unloaded all the snow from it's laden branch on my head and somehow it made everything better. I don't recommend this method of turning a day around by the way, but maybe it made you smile too. You can still see the snow I didn't shake out of my hair in the photos.

See how else I've worn this sweater here and here.
SaveSave

No comments: