Thursday, January 5, 2017

Instagram Roundup: Snow Small Thing


Turtleneck: Athleta (here) // Jumpsuit: vintage (this could be styled similar and it's under $30! or houndstooth trousers here) // Boots: Zara (sold out - similar here) // Coat: H&M (here)

I usually run really warm but not this day! I am wearing my wool base layer as a shirt, Uniqlo heat tech leggings under my jumpsuit, heavy wool socks, and couldn't even take my coat off all the way for a picture. Andrew was concerned I was coming down with something but I pointed out that it was only 7°F so it wasn't that crazy.


Coat: Canada Goose (here) // Sweater: Press (sold out - fun alternative here) // Skirt: Skhoop (similar here) // Leggings: Uniqlo (here) // Boots: Moon Boots (here)

I keep talking about the weather but it was in the negatives when we took these photos. We were planning on ice skating with friends but once we were done shoveling the snow off the lake it was too cold to hang out any longer.


Earmuffs: Free People (similar here) // Turtleneck: Athleta (here) // Sweater: vintage LL Bean (check Etsy!)

This is so 80's it hurts. I've been drawn to ironic, overly preppy items at the thrift store lately. Like, don't be surprised if this summer I'm dressed in tennis skirts and polo shirts. No, I don't know what's happening either.

 Hat: H&M (here) // Coat: vintage // Sweater: H&M // Jeans: H&M (similar here)

This shade of gray is horrible on me and yet I can't get rid of this coat.


Hat: vintage // Sweatshirt: Madewell (here) // Shirt: thrifted (similar here) // Jeans: Madewell (here) // Boots: vintage Tecnica (similar here)

We spent 9 days in Girdwood over Christmas with friends. There was 10 of us in one house, with all our gear and equipment taking over the entire entryway.


 Cardigan: Aritzia  (similar here and under $20) // Shirt: Aritzia (here) // Jeans: H&M (similar here) // Boots: Bogs (here

I'm not a fan of the cold on it's own. If the cold brings snow however, yaaaaaaay! Big fan.

No comments: