Thursday, December 22, 2016

Casual Plaid






Coat: H&M (here) // Sweater: vintage (similar here or here) // Tee: Madewell (here) // Pants: J.Crew (here) // Earrings: H&M  (here) // Shoes: Superga (here - order normal size)

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how busy life is right now because you may also be running around like a crazy person. Or maybe not, maybe you're one of those super-organized, cool-as-a-cucumber types that sails through the holiday season with your checked off to-do list. If you're one of those people, I say to you: Teach me your ways. I'm seriously considering starting a new 4th of July card tradition this year because I don't think Christmas cards will ever happen. It's been 15 years or so since the last ones so it's a pretty safe assumption.

ANYWAYS. I will probably not be back in this space until after the New Year so again I offer you terrible photos as a way to say thank you for the great year on this blog. I wish you a wonderful Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate and hope for each and every one of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! 

No comments: