Friday, November 4, 2016

Roundup: Instagram and Some More


Scarf: thrifted (similar knit in black here, big pom poms here, or pretty in pink here) // Sweater: J.Crew (similar here) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar here) // Boots: Zara (here) // Earrings: Target 

  Sweater: Aritzia (here) // Pants: H&M (similar here) // Ring: Sorrel (not even similar but heart eye emoji here)

 Hat: H&M (here) // Coat: old (I would buy this here if I didn't already own this one) // Sweater: H&M (here) // Pants: Uniqlo HEATTECH (here) // Boots: La Canadienne (here)

I called this my "rhythm nation referee" outfit on Instagram.


Vest: REI Co-op (similar here) // Sweater: Press (here) // Insulated Skirt: The North Face (similar here) // Leggings: Uniqlo HEATTECH (here) // Boots: Sorel (here) // Blanket: vintage // Backpack: Thule (here)


You know what's weird and I had never noticed before? I buy my classics at fast fashion stores. Like the opposite of what the style rules tell you to do. Anything that's "out there" is usually thrifted or designer. Huh. It does alleviate some of the guilt of buying so-called disposable clothes - jokes on them! - since I usually wear them until it becomes physically impossible or embarrassing to do so. 


No comments: