Sunday, November 13, 2016

Little Plaid Riding Hood






Cape: thrifted vintage // Sweater: H&M (here) // Bracelet: Madewell (here) // Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (here) // Boots: Dries van Noten

Happy weekend friends! I hope you're having a good Sunday. I'm staying in since the roads are terrible. Either you're sliding around on freezing-rain covered roads or having gravel missiles crack the windshield. So yeah, a nice, cozy, less terrifying day indoors. My thoughts go out to anyone who has to be out in it.

I bought this cape yesterday and after a spin in the steam refresh cycle of the dryer I wore it today. I've come to realize I'll never be a minimalist, I just love novelty too much. But I get a little overwhelmed if I own too much so I'm definitely not a maximalist. So I guess that makes me a minimalistic maximalist?  I used to feel guilty if I only wore something a handful of times but have come to realize that there is no reason to feel sad passing them on to someone who can feel the same thrill of discovery that I did. It's a very pleasant circle. 

No comments: