Wednesday, November 23, 2016

I'm With The (Lumberjack) Band


 Jacket: thrifted Denim&Supply // Shirt: Aritzia (here) // Purse: vintage Chanel (here) // Jeans: Levi's (here) // Boots: Zara (also seen here)


Happy day before Thanksgiving! We're hosting this year so it's been a busy week so far. I haven't been keeping too close of an eye on upcoming Black Friday sales but did cave a little at Madewell (25% off of almost everything - I got this tee, this bodysuit, and this flannel shirt, and this tote is going on my Christmas list). 

The only other item I've had on my wishlist for a long time are trousers or really anything other than jeans. Why is it so hard? They have to be comfortable around the house and wear well with a tee, and I have to like the look of them. So far, not good. For all the luck that I have a thrift stores there are very few trousers to pick from. I'm leaning towards getting these Free People joggers (hopefully with a black Friday deal?) and maybe a more structured pair from J.Crew (currently 40% off).  

Whether or not you venture out on Black Friday I hope you have a great weekend full of good food and good company! 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

No comments: