Friday, September 30, 2016

Homer Alaska

bogs boots beach outfit style inspiration
Alaska kids food restaurants


children beachcombing surf beach


fashion outfit cold weather bogs boots beach


In my effort to change the direction of this blog ever so slightly over to life and style in Alaska, I'm slipping some of these travel posts in. Just in case these posts are showing up in your reader and you're wondering why in the heck you're seeing what look like "old" posts.

This was our trip to Homer last on Labor Day weekend. Since most businesses close for the season on Tuesday we practically had the whole Spit to ourselves. We did a lot of beachcombing, and like always we at breakfast at La Baleine (one of my favorite restaurants in Alaska, the other being Jack Sprat in Girdwood) and I made sure I ducked into Homer Clayworks to look at the pottery (I have a small collection of hand-thrown pottery).

If you'd like to see more of our trips to Homer, click here.

And you can shop my Homer look here:




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: