Monday, July 25, 2016

Not Fall. . . Yet







Dress: thrifted Gap (almost identical here, similar here or Gap's current version here)// Hat: Madewell (similar from Rag&Bone here, on sale!) // Jacket: Madewell here // Boots: Bogs here or here


I mentioned in a previous post that fall sometimes arrives here in Anchorage at the end of July. We have been experiencing cool temps and rain but I don't think it's autumn. . . yet. You know that smell? Or that chill in the air even on a 70 degree day? I haven't felt it yet. However the weather lately has let me slip into clothing that's more in my wheelhouse.

I've worn this dress a ton of times here and on Instagram. It's thrifted Gap so I've never been able to link to the exact dress but right now Joe Fresh has a dupe. I mean, I'd have a hard time figuring out which one was my original one if they were side-by-side dupe. Just in case you had ever wanted one.


No comments: