Sunday, September 27, 2015

Autumn Color


I've been thinking about a "real" return to blogging. I've always had a haphazard approach, just throw up photos and talk about whatever, whenever. But what if I set a schedule? And wrote posts on things that people might find interesting? It's always been in the back of my mind to turn the blog into something a little more, um, more. Now that 2/3 of the kids are in school and the third is mostly an independent player (I'm needed until I'm not - and then I'm REALLY not) it might be a chance to flesh The Suburb Experiment into the blog that I've always wondered if it could be. Stay tuned. . .

Madewell hat (here)
Madewell shirt (in different colors here, here, here, or here)
thrifted vintage dress (similar from Topshop here or ASOS here)
Madewell booties (here)
Vintage Nordstrom clutch

No comments: