Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Roundup: Pants On Fire

 



I was going to have the Instagram photos in a separate page because they format all funky but I give up. I'm going to just post on the main blog and cross my fingers. Hey, it's not like I've ever claimed to be good at this or anything. :)

Coat: vintage
Sweatshirt: Target (similar here, here, or here)
Pants: Joie (similar here, or cute similar for summer here)
Boots: H&M (here)


I joked on Instagram that this is my "freelance lumberjack" lewk. Usually come January/February I start getting real impatient for spring weather. This year I'm trying to embrace my surroundings and the snow. Trying. Real hard.

Coat: Zara (ugh go here and try not buy everything because it's such a good sale. That's what I'm doing)
Shirt: Madewell (in different colors here)
Jeans: H&M (here)
Boots: Tecnica Moon Boots (similar here)

Actually, it's not as hard this winter as it was last. I've expanded my cold-weather wardrobe by quite a bit (I've really tried to not purchase ANYTHING for warm weather, it's just not worth it) so I have more to play with this year. That helps. So does getting a good wardrobe foundation into place. You know the capsule collections that are really trendy right now? I'm loosely using this one as a basic wardrobe template to mix in my vintage and thrifted items. It's working really well!

Hat: thrifted (similar here)
Scarf: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M (here)
Boots: La Canadienne (here)

No comments: