Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Roundup: Eclectic


This was my Valentine's Day outfit. Certainly not very traditional but I still felt festive.

Tunic: thrifted (similar here or here)
Pants: H&M (here)
Shoes: thrifted (similar here, here, or here)
Purse: vintage (similar here or here)


This was the day after I went hiking with the girls. I carried Kit in her pack, something I wasn't sure I was strong enough for anymore. Well, I partially climbed up a mountain successfully with her on my back but goodness my hips were sore the next day! So I wore something really easy, kind of Rachel Comey-esqe outfit to run to the store. Well, I didn't run. Hobbled.

Dress: thrifted (similar here or here)
Jeans: Paige (similar here or here)
Shoes: MIA (very similar here)



I seem to dress my best when I embrace my inner tomboy and put a feminine spin on it. I like that it can span a lot of different kinds of looks and I've found my "uniform" without boring myself. It does involve a LOT of jeans, though. :)

Hat: Nike, thrifted
Coat: thrifted (similar here)
Jeans: H&M (here)
Boots: random (similar here, here, or of course Hunter's here)


Two photos in one post where I'm actually looking at the camera! I normally look away because I like it to be more about the clothes than me or my face. Sometimes it's nice to connect though. :)

Hat: Target (similar here or here)
Sweater: thrifted (similar here or here)
Jeans: Mother Denim (here or here)
Clogs: Tory Burch (similar here or here)

No comments: