Monday, December 29, 2014

I've Missed You, Ralph


A. I have a pinched nerve in my neck and cannot reach above my shoulders. My oldest daughter patiently put it up with those hair things that kind of look like corkscrews. I think she did a good job considering that I can't hold my head at a very helpful angle and kept jerking away.

B. I have reignited my love affair with Ralph. When I was searching for similar sweaters I discovered about a million (I exaggerate) Ralph Lauren sweaters that I wouldn't mind having in my closet right this instant. In the late 90's I used to scour thrift stores for ANYTHING Ralph Lauren, at the time I coincidentally (or not) lived in another area known for it's outdoors lifestyle. I put all the sweaters I luuuurve into a widget so you wouldn't have to click through to see what I'm swooning over:

I'm super intrigued by the Denim & Supply line. Have any of you tried it?

Sweater: Lauren Ralph Lauren via @stylish_treasures shop on Instagram
Shirt: Free People (similar here or here)
Necklace: vintage (similar here or check eBay!)
Pants: H&M (here)
Boots: Sam Edelman

No comments: