Monday, October 6, 2014

Roundup

Hat: Target (similar) | Necklace: Vintage (similar) | Blouse: Free People (similar here, super similar here or similar but more structured [and in my cart] here) | Scarf: Urban Outfitters (this one is sold out but there's a ton of good ones: here, here, here, here, or here - jeesh, I should have made this one it's own post!)  | Denim: Free People (here or here) | Boots: Steve Madden (similar here and on sale! I took the harness off for a different look.)
 
I'm a big fan of the poncho/blanket/humungous scarf trend. When I was younger I used to get annoyed when things I really liked came into style but now that I'm older and (*cough*) wiser I realize it's an opportunity to hoard while it's widely available. I'm obviously also feeling the Western trend although that's pretty much what I do every winter: 2010, 2011, 2012 (cringe)! 

Sweater: Madewell (here) | Top: Forever 21 (similar)| Scarf: eBay (here - so freaking soft and an excellent price!) | Earrings: Target (here)| Jeans: 3x1 (here or here)| Boots: Sam Edelman
 
Maybe not the most flattering outfit ever, but DANG was I comfortable. It got cold here all of a sudden, it even snowed yesterday! If you layer enough though you won't need a winter coat - yet.
 


Poncho: Vintage (similar here, here, here, here, or new similar here) | Brooch: Vintage (similar) | Shirt: Madewell (in different colors here) | Jeans: H&M (here)| Boots: Sam Edelman
 

I've had these boots for 3 years and wear them almost constantly. I love a purchase that goes the distance! I wish it made me feel less guilty for those purchases that don't though. . .

No comments: