Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to the Bellevue Arts Museum for BAMignite, an after-hours party at the museum. A few pictures:
1. The entrance to the museum.
2. An interactive art exhibit.
3. A glimpse of what I was wearing. (The temperatures were in the 90s and I was nauseous. Flash was not a friend to my face. Heh.)
4. This artist used molten glass on paper to achieve that effect. Pretty cool.
5. Me, how I look most of the time - anywhere.
6. Marmalade playing on the museum's rooftop garden. Perfect band for a balmy summer night.
7. The shoes I wanted to wear all night verses the ones my hot, swollen pregnancy feet dictated I wear most of the time.
A big thanks to the Bellevue Arts Museum for having me! I feel so lucky as a blogger to get invited to events and to be able to enjoy experiences I might have not come across on my own. And also thanks to my friend Tricia who accompanied me, and who also talked me down from the proverbial ledge when I got lost on my way to the event.